When it comes to fashion one does not want to look blunt, one little issue ruins your entire look. But now you don’t have to worry, following are some useful tips to go flawless this time;
- Lost your drawstring? Use a straw to re-thread it like so:
- Clothes need hemming? You can use a glue gun in a pinch.
- Got oil on your shirt? Use baby powder to remove the stain
- No time to wash those jeans? Stick them in the freezer overnight to reduce odors.
- Bra straps driving you nuts? No problem! Tuck them in with a paper clip.
- You spilled red wine everywhere...again? Use salt to soak up that stain.
- Found the perfect pair of jeans and want them to last forever? Use 1/2 a cup of vinegar in their first wash to extend their lifespan.
- Need a quick collar touch-up? Straighten it out with a hair straightener.
- Zipper keeps falling down? Do this for ultimate security
- Don't know if that necklace will look good with your tops? No problem! Here's a handy cheat sheet to follow:
- Need to quickly dry hand-washed clothes? No problem! Use a salad spinner.
- Need to tuck in those not-so-skinny jeans? Follow the steps for this seamless look